944 sunroof operation the sunroofs on 944s are raised and lowered by two lifting arms at the rear edge of the roof on cars made after february 1986 the lifting arms are operated by plastic gears one for each lifting arm mechanism. My electric sunroof gears had stripped like most of these cars that are 30 years old so i bough all of the latches to convert it to manual. A video showing the results of a sunroof remaining open because of cable malfunction also shows how to manually close the roof through the trunk. Porsche 944 manual sunroof conversion jul 21 2014 sunroof latches sold first i have a set of manual sunroof latches from an 83 944 these latches allow you to swap from a power sunroof assembly
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.