The best of the early country gentlemen 1971 one wide river to cross 1971 sound off 1971. One wide river to cross originally published in 1966 is a beloved ed emberley classic that received a caldecott honor in 1967 illustrated in gorgeous woodcut simplicity one wide river to cross tells a counting story about noahs ark taken from an old american folk song and adapted by barbara emberley. One wide river to cross is a caldecott medal book it is a counting story about noah and the ark it has beautiful pictures and it fun to read 2 grade level interest level lexile 1 pt this would be a good book for students in prek 1st grade it is very easy to read and very cute 3 appropriate classroom use subject area 1 pt. Find great deals on ebay for one wide river to cross shop with confidence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.