Age related macular degeneration amd is a disease that blurs the sharp central vision you need for straight ahead activities such as reading sewing and driving amd affects the macula the part of the eye that allows you to see fine detail. Age related macular degeneration can be detected in a routine eye exam one of the most common early signs of macular degeneration is the presence of drusen tiny yellow deposits under the . Age related macular degeneration amd is a problem with your retinait happens when a part of the retina called the macula is damaged with amd you lose your central vision. Age related macular degeneration also called macular degeneration amd or armd is deterioration of the macula which is the small central area of the retina of the eye that controls visual acuity
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.